Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
In a Straight Condensing type steam turbine, the heat energy of steam is completely converted into mechanical energy (torque).
- The mechanical energy is utilized to generate power.
- The straight condensing type finds application in industries where power generation is prime objective e.g. captive power plant/ IPP.
- Straight condensing type is very common in places where
- Bleed is used for de-aerator
- Incidental power generation
There are no reviews yet.